The key switch needs to be welded when it is installed. What kind of method and details are needed when it is welded? Let's give you a detailed introduction.
What details should be paid attention to in the installation and welding of key switch?
Key switch is an important electronic component of many electronic and electrical products. The quality and installation of key switch will affect the normal use of products, especially the installation and welding process is very important. What details should be paid attention to in the installation and welding of key switch?
If there is a mistake in the installation and welding process of the key switch, it will affect the normal use of the switch. The following details must be noted:
1. The flux must be appropriate. When welding, the switch pin should be as far as possible downward to avoid multiple welding, leading to pin fracture.
2. Choose suitable soldering iron to accelerate welding speed. It is suggested that 20W soldering iron be used to complete welding in 3 seconds, and the welding temperature should be controlled at 230 degrees Celsius.
3. Choose the appropriate bulb voltage to avoid inappropriate voltage causing the bulb not to turn on or burn off.
4. Choose plug-in terminals as far as possible to avoid welding connections.
5. Don't change the direction of the key switch foot at will, in order to avoid the change of internal structure and lead to abnormal switch.
Above is the key switch installation and welding points for you to share. Correct installation can ensure that the key switch quality is not affected. It is a large electronic switch manufacturer in Dongguan. At present, it can provide all kinds of high quality button switch products for the market in batches. Welcome customers who need to contact us for consultation.